NARUTO VS AKATSUKI
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland
Navigation
SUR PS2 naruto ultimate ninja 5. sortira le 27 novembre 2009

Sondage

comment trouvé vous le forum ?

Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_lcap50%Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_lcap33%Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_lcap0%Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_lcap0%Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_lcap17%Telecherger new jeux de naruto I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total des votes : 6

voter pour le top site

-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Telecherger new jeux de naruto

5 participants

Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty Re: Telecherger new jeux de naruto

Message par Neji Mer 12 Sep - 17:29

lien mort

Neji

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par agnero Sam 28 Avr - 15:21

Invité a écrit:
Naruto: The Setting Dawn
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Cover1aq3

Introduction:
Naruto: The Setting Dawn, or NTSD as the fans like to call it, is a fighting game based on the Naruto manga series using the LF2 game engine, and is dubbed as possibly one of the best Naruto games on PC. The game was started by zxcv11791, and he is now the NTSD Team Leader, a team consisting of about 10 people, plus an extra team of beta testers who help with the game's development. The game has 40 unique and exciting characters, this is including special transformations and a couple of secret characters that need to be unlocked. The game also offers an exciting Single Player Mode, dubbed "Stage Mode" where you will follow the Naruto Part 2 (Shippuden) storyline up to the "Pein's Invasion" arc.
Not only this, the game also has a very large community and fanbase, the majority of it being at the official forums:
http://ntsd.forumotion.com/forum.htm

agnero

Message par toudjui Sam 2 Jan - 13:57

le telechargement de naruto: the setting dawn ne fonctionne pas mais ç'est un super jeu

toudjui

Message par toudjui Sam 2 Jan - 13:55

le telechargement de naruto: the setting dawn ne fonctionne pas

toudjui

Message par Deidara Sam 5 Sep - 0:41

Merci Naruto
Deidara
Deidara
Adminstrateur
Adminstrateur

naruto
point de vie :
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue200/200Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
chakra :
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
xp:
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue0/105Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/105)

https://narutovsakatsuki.superforum.fr

Message par itachi uchiha Ven 4 Sep - 2:54

Naruto Shipuuden a écrit:

Introduction:
Naruto: The Setting Dawn, or NTSD as the fans like to call it, is a fighting game based on the Naruto manga series using the LF2 game engine, and is dubbed as possibly one of the best Naruto games on PC. The game was started by zxcv11791, and he is now the NTSD Team Leader, a team consisting of about 10 people, plus an extra team of beta testers who help with the game's development. The game has 40 unique and exciting characters, this is including special transformations and a couple of secret characters that need to be unlocked. The game also offers an exciting Single Player Mode, dubbed "Stage Mode" where you will follow the Naruto Part 2 (Shippuden) storyline up to the "Pein's Invasion" arc.
Not only this, the game also has a very large community and fanbase, the majority of it being at the official forums:

merci a toi naruto
itachi uchiha
itachi uchiha
Adminstrateur
Adminstrateur

naruto
point de vie :
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue200/200Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
chakra :
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
xp:
Telecherger new jeux de naruto Left_bar_bleue0/105Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/105)

https://narutovsakatsuki.superforum.fr

Telecherger new jeux de naruto Empty Telecherger new jeux de naruto

Message par Invité Ven 4 Sep - 2:50

Introduction:

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé